Dual-Language Immersion Camp
Now that you learned some Mandarin Chinese, now is the time to use it in our Summer International Dual-Language Immersion Camp (IDIC), you’ll practice the language, interacting with native speakers your age who’ve come from across the ocean. You’ll build international friendships and get a global perspective while having fun studying the subjects of your choice and taking field trips!
Scholarship available upon request, please apply by Friday, June 2, 2017.
If enrolling for 3 or 4 weeks and are in need of financial aid, submit your request in writing together with a recommendation letter and this registration form completed and signed, we will consider offering up to 50% of the total cost depending on our overall enrollment – Apply for financial aid before June 2, 2017.
- Monday, July 10 - Friday, August 4 (any week)
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
* Saturday: Optional Field Trip (Additional Fee Applies)
Register Early - SPACE LIMITED!
12 Local Campers per Course
About the International Dual-Language Immersion Camp at St. John Bosco High School:
- Chinese-English Immersion Among Campers (Instructions in English)
- Debate & Public Speaking
- Arts, Drama & Music (Theater)
- Science/STEM (Science Labs)
- Field Trips
- Ages: Open to Boys & Girls, 13 –17 years old