High School Summer Program
Summer is a good time to prepare for the next school year and for college, consider spending your summer at St. John Bosco High School, where you can explore a variety of courses, and learn alongside a diverse set of peers.
The St. John Bosco High School Summer Program is open to all high school students and offers a comprehensive and innovative course of study for young men and women.
Our Summer Program is designed to prepare you - both academically and socially - for a successful high school experience.
Current Bosco Students
Students Who Do Not Attend Bosco
Summer Online Course Offerings:
Health - $325
St. John Bosco High will be offering Health Class Online this summer. Health is a required 5.0 credit course. Why not take it online and save yourself some time?
How to Register:
- Click here
- From the Course Finder, select "High School" for Grade, "St. John Bosco High" for School, "Elective" for Subject, and "One Semester" for the Length of the class
- Scroll down and select the "Health" course
- Enter the school counselor code 8161815
- Fill in your contact information and make the payment
- Once the payment is confirmed, wait one business day to receive your Welcome Email, and then get started right away on your course
Deadline to finish the course is July 13. Any questions? Please contact Paul Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 865-8123.