Summer High School Program - Incoming 9th Grade Students
Prep Course Schedule
- Session I: Monday, June 17 – Friday, June 28
- Period 1 – 8 - 10 a.m. | Algebra Prep
- Period 2 – 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Composition/World Lit Prep
- Session II: Monday, July 8 – Friday, July 19
- Period 1 – 8 -10 a.m. | Composition/World Lit Prep
- Period 2 – 10:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. | Algebra Prep
- Deadline for registration is Wednesday, June 12
- The St. John Bosco High School Freshmen counselor must approve 5 and/or 10 unit class selection.
- Tuition includes a non-refundable $30 processing fee
- 9th Grade Prep Course $160
- 10 unit class $695
- 8 a.m. | Start of Class
- 10:30 - 11 a.m. | Break
- 1:30 p.m. | End of Class
9th Grade Prep Courses
- SO305A Algebra Prep (S1)
- SO305B Algebra Prep (S2)
- SO115A Composition/World Literature Prep (S1)
- SO115B Composition/World Literature Prep (S2)
- S0310A/B Algebra 1 (A) - 10 Units
- Prerequisite: 60 or better on Math Stanine
- S0315A/B Geometry (A) - 10 Units
- Prerequisite: 70 or better on Math Stanine & C or better in Algebra I
- S0510A/B Spanish 1 - 10 Units
- Prerequisite: 40 or better on Composite Stanine
- Full refund for class cancellation (excluding 3% service charge if paid by credit/debit card).
- Before Wednesday, June 12: Full refund less $30 processing fee (excluding 3% service charge if paid by credit/debit card).
- June 12 - June 16: 50% refund (excluding 3% service charge if paid by credit/debit card).
- After Monday, June 17: NO REFUND
- Summer School Schedules will be distributed before school on the first day of class. Confirmation of registration is available upon request at the email address provided.
- Independence Day Holiday: July 4/5 - No School
- No Class Credit will be given if a student is absent from a class for more than one (1) day. Please plan vacations and club sports activities around, not during, summer school.
- Disciplinary Procedures can be found on pages 22 through 36 of the St. John Bosco High School Student-Parent Handbook. Any student dismissed from summer school for disciplinary reasons will forfeit tuition and class credit.