Tuition and Fees - 2017-2018
- 9th - 11th Grades: $13,500
- 12th Grade: $13,640
- OTHER FEES/CHARGES/CREDITS
- Scholarship Programs
- Tuition Assistance Program
- K – 12 Family Education Loan
- <$100> Student Referral Discount for an incoming (non-sibling) 9th grade/transfer - One-time credit.
- <$450> Multiple Student Discount. One credit per family. One time credit.
- $50 Late Fee for missed payments by the end of each month.
- $25 NSF Check Fee for non-sufficient funds check payments.
- $50 Application/Placement Exam Fee (incoming Freshmen or transfer student only).
- $330 Mandatory participation in school service hours/volunteering per student 15 hours/each @ $22/hour.
- Service Hours Penalty $25/hour for each missed assignment.
- Service Hours Year End charges vary depending upon service hours not completed by March 31st.
- 3% processing fee for credit card payments.
- $25/month service fee for not establishing an account with the FACTS Management Company.
- $15/each FACTS tuition payment schedule changes, after third request.
- All extra-curricular activities will require fundraising and spirit packs. Charges will vary.
Through the generosity of our donors and philanthropic organizations we are able to assist students who demonstrate financial need and those who demonstrate distinguished meritorious achievement. Awards by the school help off-set tuition expenses and are not intended to supplement tuition entirely. As such, awards may not meet a family’s entire financial need or meritorious expectation. All families receiving assistance are required to contribute to meet their full tuition obligation.
The K – 12 Family Education Loan can help you send your child to a private primary or secondary school. Borrow the money you need — up to 100% of the school-certified cost of your child’s education.
FACTS Tuition Management
St. John Bosco High School works in partnership with FACTS Tuition Management. FACTS will allow you to pay tuition through electronic funds transfer or credit card. Parents who wish to pay tuition using a MasterCard, Discover or American Express card must do so by calling FACTS Tuition Management directly at (800) 624-7092, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST and Fridays, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST.
You will be asked for the school's I.D. number: SJB586.