The St. John Bosco High School Parent Association (PA) was established to further our school's vision through a combination of volunteer work, fundraising, education and special events. The purpose of the Parents Association is to build a strong school community by providing support for the parents, students, faculty and staff.
The PA is active in organizing Grandparents Day, Mother/Son Mass & Breakfast and the Father Son Mass & BBQ. Through interacting in these events, our Parent Association hopes that everyone can become involved by finding a way to participate and feel included in the Bosco community. Every parent at St. John Bosco High School is a member of the Parent Association, and there are no membership dues.
All parents are invited and encouraged to attend Parent Association Meetings, which are held monthly.
The Multimedia Coordinator will be responsible for taking pictures at all PA and Salesian functions, including and putting together, with the assistance of the Advancement Representative to maintain the PA section of the website by providing a CD of all events. He/She will also perform any other duties as assigned by the President/Co-Presidents.
The parent association is looking for a parent or parents to fulfill the multimedia coordinator(s) position, described above. If interested, please send an email to: ParentAssociation@bosco.org
Parent Association Board
- Co-President: Hector Lujan
- Co-President: Victor Mier
- 1st Vice President: Maria Mier
- 2nd Co-Vice President: Kim Dorio
- 2nd Co-Vice President: Patty Fierro
- Principal: Casey Yeazel
- Co-Secretary: Marie Brito
- Co-Secretary: Sydney Gutierrez
- Advancement Rep.: Kristie Brown
- Hospitality Coordinators: Michele Wolfe, Bertha Romero, Joe Garcia
- Spirituality Representatives: Griselda Mireles, Stacy Ramos
- Treasurer: Rea Chivi
President: Christine Schwab