Visit the Counseling & Guidance Office to RSVP
Bell Schedule: R-1345672
8 - 8:50 am - 1st Period
8:57 - 9:42 am - 3rd Period
9:49 - 10:34 am - 4th Period
10:34 - 10:49 - Break
10:55 - 11:40 - 5th Period
11:46 - 12:31 pm - 6th Period
12:31 - 12:56 pm - Lunch
1:03 - 1:48 pm - 7th Period
1:55 - 2:40 p.m. - 2nd Period
2:40 - Students Dismissed
- Who do I go to if I have locker trouble?
- Who do I contact if I need athletic forms?
- Who do I contact if I have scheduling problems?
- How do I replace my student ID card?
- Who do I contact to request a dance guest pass?
- What are the requirements for Christian Service?
At St. John Bosco High School we believe that as a Salesian Catholic high school we are called to follow Jesus Christ’s call to serve. We seek to emulate the love and compassion of Jesus who came to serve and not to be served.
When the twilight shadows gather out along the campus green, and the stalwart Bosco Brave comes upon the scene. Mighty sons of St. John Bosco sing their hymn of praise to their loyal Alma Mater and their high school days.