ST. JOHN BOSCO HIGH SCHOOL JAPAN+CHINA TRIP 2018
June 1 - 15 | 2018
Take a 14-day learning experience, tour and vacation to Japan and China with your Bosco brothers and save!
Tour cost of $3980 Includes:
- Round-trip International airfare (may have to pay the increase if booking after Jan.30th , 2018)
- 13 overnight stays (4 nights in a hosting home and 9 nights in hotels with private bathrooms)
- Two sit-in meals provided each day unless on the road (train or bus or plane)
- Pre-booked transits within the countries of Japan and China, and in between
- Guided sightseeing tours and city walks to select attractions with full-time English tour guides
Leaving from LAX: a 10-hour flight with ANA to Japan (06/01/2018, Friday)
Hello Japan: meet the hosts at the airport and transfer to the lodging
Sightseeing with Hosts: Enjoy free time with host families touring around Tokyo
A Shadow day: Shadow with host bros for the school activities, attend a farewell dinner
Kyoto tour: Ride Shinkansen to see Geishas, Pure Water Temple, and Fushimi Inari-taisha
Osaka to China: See Castle Park, fly to Shanghai for dinner, enjoy city lights on Nanjing Road
Shanghai charms: The Bund, Yu Garden market, bird-view of the megacity from JinMao Tower
Zhejiang: Bullet train ride to meet the hosts, visit the school, enjoy a welcome banquet (6/8 Fri)
Hangzhou Tour: Group visit to Museum of Silk and learn how “Made-in-China” developed
Jiaxing: A free day with host families for a walk on Great Wall south (TanXianLing) and sightseeing
Friendship Celebration: Attend Friendship party at the host school, and transfer to Guilin
Yangshuo: Take a cruise along scenic Li River, and a cycling tour around rice paddy countryside
Tea Institute: Taiji boxing course, a tea ceremony, and then transfer to Chengdu.
Giant Panda Base & Jinsha Museum: End the day at Jinli Ancient Street for opera and dinner.
Chengdu - LAX