This program is designed for students who excel in mathematics and natural sciences and are interested in the fields of biology or medicine. Students must possess well developed academics skills, have a desire to engage in challenging course work, and aspire to pursue higher education leading to a career in medicine or other related fields. In addition to rigorous classroom instruction in advanced math, health sciences, physical sciences, and chemical and biological sciences, students will gain considerable clinical knowledge through working with professionals in a hospital setting. Students will conduct independent research, participate in medical simulations, and attend lectures provided by physicians, research scientists, and other medical personnel.
- 9th Grade: Introduction to Health and Science Technology Medical Ethics
- 10th Grade: Cell & Molecular Biology
- 11th Grade: Anatomy & Physiology
- 12th Grade: Biochemical Genetics & Field Work
Acceptance is Based on a Holistic Review of:
- Results from High School Placement Test and Geometry Readiness Exam
- Writing Sample
- Teacher/Principal Recommendation
Mr. Robert Linares
We are approaching the 2018-19 Varsity Bosco Football Season!Our Braves are currently ranked #1 in the United States out of over 35,000 high schools and will be finally coming home to play our games back at St. John Bosco High School in a state of the art brand new stadium! Get your tickets today!