Request Student Records
- Fee(s) do not apply to a current student at St. John Bosco High School.
- Fee for Service:
- $5/each fee is required for one (1) transcript sent (three+ business days our processing service);
- $10/each for education verification or rush order (one-two day(s)).
- The student/requestor is responsible for providing the correct mailing address(es) and notify the office staff of deadline requirements.
- Requests that are held for current semester grades will be mailed approximately one month after the end of the semester.
- Transcripts will not be issued until all outstanding accounts with St.John Bosco High School have been cleared. Contact the Main Office.
- Registrar Office Hours - 7:30am - 3:30pm
Note: An official transcript is a copy of a student’s record showing credits and grades completed, date of graduation at St. John Bosco High School and may be used as proof of graduation. Attendance at other high schools and total units are a part of the undergraduate record. We do not offer expedited mailing services.
Form is scheduled to go active on Tuesday, April 23, 2019.