Request Student Records
- Fee(s) do not apply to a current student at St. John Bosco High School.
- Fee for Service:
- $5/each fee is required for one (1) transcript sent (three+ business days (M-F) for processing service);
- $10/each for education verification or rush order (one-two day(s)).
- The student/requestor is responsible for providing the correct mailing address(es) and notify the office staff of deadline requirements.
- Transcript request forms are also available at the front office. Same fee(s) apply.
- Transcripts will not be issued until all outstanding accounts with St.John Bosco High School have been cleared. Contact the Main Office.
Note: An official transcript is a copy of a student’s record showing credits and grades completed, date of graduation at St. John Bosco High School and may be used as proof of graduation. We do not offer expedited mailing services.