Summer Programs & Camps at Bosco
Bosco High School Summer Program
- Completely virtual program
- Open to all high school students in grades 9-12, co-ed
- Offers a comprehensive and innovative course of study, with 9th grade prep courses, and remediation and advancement options for grades 9-12
- Registration is now open, and closes on Monday, June 15th
- For questions regarding the Bosco High School Summer Program, contact Mr. Antonelli
Online Health Course
- Cost: $440.00
- Duration: June 15th - July 17th
- Open to all grade levels
- Self-paced course; average time needed to finish the course is 20-30 hours
How to Register
- Click here to register
- From the Course Finder select:
- Grade: Select "High School"
- School: Select " St. John Bosco High School"
- Elective: Select "Subject"
- Length of Class: Select "One Semester"
- Scroll down and select "Health" under course
- Enter the School Counselor Code 8161815
- Fill in your contact information and make the payment
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive your "Welcome Email" within one business day
- Questions? Call (888) 865-8123
Youth Sports Camps
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, sign-ups for Youth Sports Camps are on hold until we receive further details from the Los Angeles County Department of Health and other local authorities on what physical activities will safely be allowed on our campus. More information will be provided as it becomes available.