High School Summer Athletic Camps
Summer Athletic Camps at St. John Bosco High School are for incoming 9th and 10th–12th grade students (as of fall of 2017). These summer camps are designed for registered St. John Bosco High School students who plan on participating in the St. John Bosco athletic program during the 2017-18 school year.
- Costs: $260 per Sport for all St. John Bosco Summer Athletic Campers (Incoming 9th & 10th – 12th) who sign up and pay on or before Friday, June 30, 2017.
- $300 per sport for participants who sign up after Friday, June 30, 2017. Those who sign up after June 30, 2017 may be billed their $300 fee through the tuition account; the amount will post on or around July 15, 2017.
Important Registration Information:
- There are no multi-camp discounts.
- There may be additional costs for spirit packs and/or tournament fees.
- There will be no refunds after camp starts and St. John Bosco High School will not offer partial or pro-rated fees for participants who attend only a part of camp.
- Summer Athletic Camps are required for any returning student-athlete in the sports offered, and are highly recommended for incoming freshmen.
- No Student-Athlete can participate in any capacity until he has registered and submitted a complete, signed waiver for all selected camps.
- Camp Conflicts
- Dead Period
- Health and Injuries
- Returning and Transfer Student-Athlete Participation
- Tournament and League Costs
- Uniform and Clothing
If camp times conflict, please choose the sport that occurs during the school year first. (Fall Sports – XC, FB and WP) (Winter Sports – BK, SOC and WR) (Spring Sports – BB, GLF TN and VB). If necessary, contact both head coaches to work out attendance conflicts. Furthermore, with the exception of volleyball, we have arranged our summer camp schedules so there are no conflicts with any Bosco Summer Academic Courses. This will give ALL of our student-athletes an opportunity to advance or remediate courses at St. John Bosco High School.
St. John Bosco athletic trainer Melody Mohebbi is available Monday through Friday, from June 19 to July 21 between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm. She can be reached at (562) 920-1734, extension 219, or at email@example.com.
Physicals must be done on the St. John Bosco Physical Form, which can be accessed online or obtained from Melody Mohebbi. Please do not complete your physical until after June 1, 2017. St. John Bosco High School will offer on-campus physicals on at date TBD in June or July. Contact Melody Mohebbi for details and to reserve a spot.
If you are a returning St. John Bosco student-athlete who did not participate in a sport during the 2016-2017 school year, or a new student transferring in to the school (and registered for your 2017-2018 classes), you must receive permission from your program head coach prior to registering for Summer Athletic Camp. You must also submit a completed and signed waiver for all selected camps.
Incoming freshmen will wear tennis shoes, white socks, navy shorts and a white tee-shirt, or wear St. John Bosco PE clothing, until their spirit pack information is distributed (usually during the first week of camp). Returning student-athletes will wear their spirit pack from the previous year. See your head coach if you need more details.