2021 Bosco High School Summer Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) below. To view summer school courses and to register, please click the link below.
- Is instruction online? Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 Bosco Summer School Program will be offered entirely online, unless county restrictions change.
- What are the minimum technology requirements? Students should have access to their own device and a reliable WiFi connection. Students will be granted access to classes through Schoology. A computer with a camera and microphone is preferred.
- Are students required to attend class during the scheduled time, or can learning be completed at a different time? Classes will be synchronous and asynchronous. Teachers will engage with students through whole class discussions and one-on-one conference sessions to ensure success.
- What should students expect from Bosco's online learning program? Bosco's summer school faculty members have been trained to instruct classes virtually. In fact, our teachers will use the same innovative practices used for Bosco's online instruction since the pandemic began. Our summer program students will experience all that Bosco has to offer, just virtually. Bosco's faculty employs industry-best online learning practices, creating an online program which was widely regarded by our students and parents as one of the strongest programs around!
- Can you describe grading? Grading methods will vary for each summer school course. Students should expect to receive credit based on attendance, assignments submitted, and assessments.
- What if I have more questions? For questions regarding Bosco's Summer School Program, please contact Mr. Ernie Antonelli at EAntonel@Bosco.org.
For general questions regarding the Bosco High School Summer Program, please contact Mr. Ernie Antonelli, Summer School Principal.
Current St. John Bosco students are encouraged to contact their counselor with any academic-specific questions.