High School Placement Test
What is THE hIGH sCHOOL placement test?
The High School Placement Test (HSPT), is one of the two most commonly administered Catholic high school entrance exams. It is a five-part, 298 question test. Students are given 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the exam.
It is broken into five sections:
- Language Skills
- Date: January 19, 2019 or January 26, 2019
- Time: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- Place: St. John Bosco High School - Multi-Purpose Room
- Bring: Four (#2) Pencils
Please Note: If you have applied to St. John Bosco High School, the $50 High School Placement Test fee is included in your application fee.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your exam ticket
- Print out exam ticket and bring it with you on the day of the exam
- Bring (4) #2 pencils
- Students are to report to the Multi-Purpose room, and to check in at the registration table.
- We encourage you to arrive by 7:45 a.m. on the date of the exam
- Students may leave as soon as they complete their exam, even if it is before the allotted time.