At St. John Bosco, students are given opportunities to experience an uncommon culture, driven by one common goal, to give joy to Bosco’s youth. Your son will be provided with resources for every challenge faced, experience an environment maintained by inclusivity, and overall strengthened by our Brotherhood.
Tuition and Fees: 2019 – 2020
- 9th – 11th Grades: $14,700
- 12th Grade: $14,840
"Bosco is like no other school. The faculty/staff are 110% committed to the success of these young men. My son has become a true man of faith and character and much of this is credited to his teachers who are top notch. We are confident that he would not be where he is today (Dartmouth College '23) without the support of his teachers and counselors at Bosco. Best investment ever!"
- Jeanna Myers, Bosco Parent '19
St. John Bosco is now a participant in Your Tuition Solution Loan Program. This program offers Bosco families convenient financing options to help pay for their son’s tuition, books and supplies, sports fees, and extracurricular activities. If you have questions about the program, visit yourtuitionsolution.com or call 800-920-9777.
Extended Payment Plan (using Your Tuition SolutionSM) offers the following:
- Covers tuition amounts up to $50,000
- Offers fixed rates as low as 3.99% APR
- Features plans from 24-84 months
- No application or origination fees and no pre-payment penalties
- $450 Multiple Student Discount (one credit per family; one time credit).
- $50 Account Maintenance Fee.
- $50 Late Fee for missed payments by the end of each month.
- $25 NSF Check Fee for non-sufficient funds check payments.
- $100 Penalty if FACTS account is not established by July 15, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.
- $50 Application/Placement Exam Fee (incoming Freshmen or transfer student only).
- Mandatory participation in school service hours/volunteering for 20 hours per student or $760 fee.
- Service Hours Penalty $25/hour for each missed assignment.
- Service Hours Year End charges vary depending upon service hours not completed by March 31st.
- All extra-curricular activities will require fundraising and spirit packs. Charges will vary.
FACTS Management Company Fees and Charges
- $30 NSF Fee for insufficient funds.
- 2.85% convenience charge for all debit and credit card transactions.