Tuition & Fees
2016-2017 Tuition Fees
- 9th - 11th Grades: $12,760
- 12th Grade: $12,900
- <$100> Student Referral Discount for an incoming (non-sibling) 9th grade/transfer - One-time credit.
- <$450> Multiple Student Discount. One credit per family. One time credit.
- $50 Late Fee for missed payments by the end of each month.
- $25 NSF Check Fee for non-sufficient funds check payments.
- $50 Application/Placement Exam Fee (incoming Freshmen or transfer student only).
- $330 Mandatory participation in school service hours/volunteering per student 15 hours/each @ $22/hour.
- Service Hours Penalty $25/hour for each missed assignment.
- Service Hours Year End charges vary depending upon service hours not completed by March 31st.
- 3% processing fee for credit card payments.
- $25/month service fee for not establishing an account with the FACTS Management Company.
- $15/each FACTS tuition payment schedule changes, after third request.
- All extra-curricular activities will require fundraising and spirit packs. Charges will vary.
FACTS Tuition Management
St. John Bosco High School works in partnership with FACTS Tuition Management. FACTS will allow you to pay tuition through electronic funds transfer or credit card. Parents who wish to pay tuition using a MasterCard, Discover or American Express card must do so by calling FACTS Tuition Management directly at (800) 624-7092, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST and Fridays, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST. You will be asked for the school's I.D. number. Please enter SJB586.
FACTS MANAGEMENT COMPANY FEES & CHARGES
Monthly payments will be scheduled using the online FACTS Management Company. An initial invoice for the contract amount, less payments made to the school, will be sent by the first week of May 2016, for payments to begin June 5, 2016 and ending May 5, 2017. Monthly payments based on the remaining balance due after the $450 registration fee and WiFi fees are paid: 12 monthly payments scheduled for the 5th of the month: $1,023.75/mo. (12th grade: $1,035.42/mo). 11 monthly payments scheduled for the 20th of the month: $1,116.82/mo (12th grade: $1,129.55/mo). $46 annual fee per ACH account. $30 NSF returned payment fee for non-sufficient funds. $2.75 per $100 for credit card payments. Accepts: American Express, Discover and MasterCard only. They do not accept VISA.