Tuition and Fees - 2019-2020
- 9th - 11th Grades: $14,700
- 12th Grade: $14,840
- Scholarship Programs
- Tuition Assistance Program
- K – 12 Family Education Loan
- Other Fees, Charges and Credits
- "Your Tuition Solution" Loan Program
- Presidential Scholarship: St. John Bosco High School's Presidential Scholarship is awarded to select incoming 9th grade students with a demonstrated history of academic excellence, community or parish service, leadership and outstanding character. Click here to learn more.
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Merit-based scholarships are open to incoming 9th grade students. Scholarship information is provided in the Bosco admissions application. Click here to learn more.
Through the generosity of our donors and philanthropic organizations we are able to assist students who demonstrate financial need and those who demonstrate distinguished meritorious achievement. Awards by the school help off-set tuition expenses and are not intended to supplement tuition entirely. As such, awards may not meet a family’s entire financial need or meritorious expectation. All families receiving assistance are required to contribute to meet their full tuition obligation.
The K – 12 Family Education Loan can help you send your child to a private primary or secondary school. Borrow the money you need — up to 100% of the school-certified cost of your child’s education.
- <$450> Multiple Student Discount. One credit per family. One time credit.
- $50 Account Maintenance Fee.
- $50 Late Fee for missed payments by the end of each month.
- $25 NSF Check Fee for non-sufficient funds check payments.
- $100 Penalty if FACTS account is not established by July 15, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.
- $50 Application/Placement Exam Fee (incoming Freshmen or transfer student only).
- $760 Mandatory participation in school service hours/volunteering per student 20 hours/each @ $38/hour.
- Service Hours Penalty $25/hour for each missed assignment.
- Service Hours Year End charges vary depending upon service hours not completed by March 31st.
- All extra-curricular activities will require fundraising and spirit packs. Charges will vary.
FACTS Management Company Fees and Charges
- $30 NSF Fee for insufficient funds.
- 2.85% convenience charge for all debit and credit card transactions.
St. John Bosco is now a participant in Your Tuition Solution Loan Program. This program offers Bosco families convenient financing options to help pay for their son’s tuition, books and supplies, sports fees, and extra-curricular activities.
If you have questions about the program, you can visit at yourtuitionsolution.com, or call them at 800-920-9777.
Extended Payment Plan (using Your Tuition SolutionSM) offers the following:
- Covers tuition amounts up to $50,000
- Offers fixed rates as low as 3.99% APR
- Features plans from 24-84 months
- No application or origination fees and no pre-payment penalties
For more information or to apply, please visit yourtuitionsolution.com.
FACTS Tuition Management
St. John Bosco High School works in partnership with FACTS Tuition Management. FACTS will allow you to pay tuition through electronic funds transfer or credit card. Parents who wish to pay tuition using a MasterCard, Discover or American Express card may do so once the student is accepted and parents have completed, signed and submitted the online enrollment Financial Obligation Contract.