Is St. John Bosco High School right for you? There's only one way to find out, come and visit! Tour our beautiful 36-acre campus. Sit in on our classes. Speak with our faculty. Experience in person the Bosco Brotherhood.
Schedule a Personal Tour
During your visit, you'll receive a tour of our campus and have the opportunity to talk to our Admissions team about opportunities at St. John Bosco High School.
If you would like to schedule a tour, call our admission office at (562) 920-1734 ext. 313.
Attend a Brave for a Day Visit
Seventh and eighth grade students are encouraged to become a Brave for a Day and "shadow" a current St. John Bosco student. Students will be paired with one of our student ambassadors and attend classes with Bosco students. Being a Brave for a Day is a wonderful opportunity to experience first-hand the excitement, challenge, and growth that St. John Bosco High School offers!
Helpful Tips for Being a Brave for a Day:
- Shadow days are offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays - year round. If your son is currently in the 7th or 8th grade and is planning to attend our "Brave for a Day" shadow program, please join us for a campus tour (8 a.m. - 9 a.m.) on the same day of his appointment. A confirmation email will be sent to confirm date and time of shadow day.
- Request a Brave for a Day Visit
- Please allow 24-48 hours for the Admissions team to respond
- Once your visit is confirmed - Please arrive at 7:50 a.m. on the day of your scheduled visit and report to the main lobby where an administrator will greet you
- Pick-up is at 1:30 p.m. in the main lobby unless otherwise arranged.
- Lunch is provided
- Dress Code: Current school uniform or nice slacks with a polo shirt.
- Student may be asked to give written or video testimonial of their experience for St. John Bosco High School promotional use