High School Summer Athletic Camps
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all dates, times, and camp offerings are subject to change. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Monty McDermott, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Athletic Camps at St. John Bosco High School are for incoming 9th and 10th–12th grade students (as of Fall 2020). These summer camps are designed for registered St. John Bosco High School students who plan on participating in the St. John Bosco athletic program during the 2020-21 school year.
- Cost is $275.00 per sport.
- There are no multi-camp discounts.
- There may be additional costs for spirit packs and/or tournament fees.
- There will be no refunds after camp starts and St. John Bosco High School will not offer partial or pro-rated fees for participants who attend only a part of camp.
- Summer Athletic Camps are required for any returning student-athlete in the sports offered, and are highly recommended for incoming freshmen.
- Participation Waiver
- Registration Form (use this form if you prefer to register in-person at the Bosco Main Office)
- 2020 Summer Athletics Camps Packet