High School Summer Athletic Camps
Summer Athletic Camps at St. John Bosco High School are for incoming 9th and 10th–12th grade students (as of fall of 2018). These summer camps are designed for registered St. John Bosco High School students who plan on participating in the St. John Bosco athletic program during the 2018-19 school year.
- Costs: $260 per Sport. Those who sign up after June 30, 2018 may be billed a $300.00 fee through the tuition account, which includes a $40.00 late fee.
Important Registration Information:
- There are no multi-camp discounts.
- There may be additional costs for spirit packs and/or tournament fees.
- There will be no refunds after camp starts and St. John Bosco High School will not offer partial or pro-rated fees for participants who attend only a part of camp.
- Summer Athletic Camps are required for any returning student-athlete in the sports offered, and are highly recommended for incoming freshmen.
- No Student-Athlete can participate in any capacity until he has registered and submitted a complete, signed waiver for all selected camps.
- Camp Conflicts
- Dead Period
- Health and Injuries
- Returning and Transfer Student-Athlete Participation
- Tournament and League Costs
- Uniform and Clothing
If camp times conflict, choose the sport that occurs earliest in the school year (Fall Sports: Cross Country, Football and Water Polo; Winter Sports: Basketball, Soccer and Wrestling; Spring Sports: Baseball and Volleyball). If necessary, you can contact both head coaches to work out attendance conflicts. With the exception of basketball and volleyball, our camp schedules are planned so that they do not conflict with any Bosco Summer Academic Courses.
St. John Bosco athletic trainer Melody Mohebbi is available Monday through Friday, from June 18 to July 20 between 2 and 6 p.m. She can be reached at (562) 920-1734, extension 219, or at email@example.com.
If you are a returning Bosco student-athlete who did not participate in a sport during the 2017-2018 school year, or a new student transferring into the school (and registered for your 2018-2019 classes), you must receive permission from your program head coach prior to registering for Summer Athletic Camp. You must also submit a completed and signed waiver for all selected camps.
Incoming freshmen should wear tennis shoes, white socks, navy shorts and a white t-shirt until direction is given by program head coach the first week of camp. Some specialized shoes, cleats, swim attire may also be necessary, but please wait until the first week of camp for further direction. Official Bosco practice uniforms / clothing will be available for purchase for fall sport student-athletes (Cross Country, Football, Water Polo) sometime during summer camp. Returning student-athletes will wear their practice uniforms from the previous year. See program head coach if you need more details.