St. John Bosco High School offers every student the opportunity to train and compete in facilities that rival those of many college campuses.
36-Acres. Best-in-Class Facilities.
Our spacious campus features the following athletic facilities:
- Athletic Complex (Track & Field, Lacrosse, Soccer)
- Athletic Training Room for Injuries and Rehabilitation
- Aquatics Center
- Baseball Practice Field
- Baseball Stadium
- Football Stadium (Panish Family Stadium - capacity of 5000)
- Gymnasium (The Thunderdome - capacity of 1200)
- Locker Rooms
- Strength Training Facilities (2 indoor, 1 outdoor)
- Football Practice Fields (2)
- Soccer Practice Fields (2)
- Wrestling Arena
A New Floor. A New Era. The Same Dream.
Own a Piece of History
60+ years. Thousands of student-athletes. Countless wins. Treasured memories.
St. John Bosco wouldn't be the school it is today without the rich history and tradition of excellence we have built here since 1940. It was in 1960 that our old gym floor was put in, and it has served us well over the last 60+ years. From the daily grind of our incredible student-athletes to the championships won alongside the best fans in high school sports, our Bosco family has seen it all atop that floor.
As we usher in a new era, we want our devoted community to have the opportunity to own a piece of our history. Please fill out the interest form below if you'd like to receive a piece of the old gym floor. We ask that you make a donation of any amount. Thank you for your generosity and for being a part of Bosco's legacy. GO BRAVES!