High School Summer Athletic Camps
Summer Athletic Camps at St. John Bosco High School are for incoming 9th and 10th–12th grade students (as of Fall 2019). These summer camps are designed for registered St. John Bosco High School students who plan on participating in the St. John Bosco athletic program during the 2019-20 school year.
- Cost is $260 per sport.
- There are no multi-camp discounts.
- There may be additional costs for spirit packs and/or tournament fees.
- There will be no refunds after camp starts and St. John Bosco High School will not offer partial or pro-rated fees for participants who attend only a part of camp.
- Summer Athletic Camps are required for any returning student-athlete in the sports offered, and are highly recommended for incoming freshmen.
- No Student-Athlete can participate in any capacity until he has registered and submitted a complete, signed waiver for all selected camps.
- Camp Conflicts
- Dead Period
- Health & Injuries
- Returning & Transfer Student-Athlete Participation
- Tournament & League Costs
- Uniform & Clothing
If camp times conflict, choose the sport that occurs earliest in the school year (Fall Sports: Cross Country, Football and Water Polo; Winter Sports: Basketball, Soccer and Wrestling; Spring Sports: Baseball and Volleyball). If necessary, you can contact both head coaches to work out attendance conflicts. With the exception of basketball and volleyball, our camp schedules are planned so that they do not conflict with any Bosco Summer Academic Courses.
Physicals must be done on the SJB Physical Form, which can be accessed here or obtained from the Athletic Training Office (Ext 219). Please do not complete your physical until after June 1, 2019. SJB will offer on-campus physicals on Saturday, June 22 from 8:00am-1:00pm. Cost is $30. Please contact the Athletic Training Office for details at 562-920-1734 ext. 219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a returning Bosco student-athlete who did not participate in a sport during the 2018-2019 school year, or a new student transferring into the school (and registered for your 2018-2019 classes), you must receive permission from your program head coach prior to registering for Summer Athletic Camp. You must also submit a completed and signed waiver for all selected camps.