ST. JOHN BOSCO BRAVES YOUTH FOOTBALL CAMP
This camp, geared for Jr. All-American, Pop Warner and CYO football players, will teach the fundamentals and skills for football. Basic offensive, defensive and special team fundamentals are taught and all campers participate in a variety of football related activities such as: individual drills, combine tests, 7 on 7 passing scrimmages, blocking technique drills and team events. Although proper tackling form and techniques will be demonstrated, there will be no full contact tackling drills.
- Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt and daily snack for his/her participation.
- Teams with 10 or more campers will pay discounted rate of $60.
In Association with SJB Alumnus '09 -Atlanta Falcon CB Leon McFadden
How to Register
Register online using the form below or click the button below to print a registration form.
- Cost: $75 - Includes four camp days and a camp t-shirt
- Ages: Athletes Grades 3 - 8 (No high school age kids)
- July 2 - 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- July 3 - 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- July 4 - No Camp
- July 5 - 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- July 6 - 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Location: St. John Bosco High School
13640 S. Bellflower Blvd. Bellflower, CA 90706
- Dress Code: Shorts, cleats and mouthpiece required
- For teams of 10 or more, please email email@example.com to register
Refund and Cancellation Policy: Full refunds are available if the cancellation is made 3 days prior to the camp. If the cancellation is done after this time, there will be no refund given. Thank you for your understanding.