ST. JOHN BOSCO BRAVES YOUTH FOOTBALL CAMP
This camp geared for all levels, including those who play flag football, Jr. All-American, Pop Warner, CYO or have no experience at all will teach basic offensive, defensive and special team fundamentals. All campers participate in a variety of football related activities such as: individual drills, combine tests, 7 on 7 passing scrimmages, blocking technique drills and team events.
Although proper tackling form and techniques will be demonstrated, there will be no full contact tackling drills.
- Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt and daily snack for his/her participation.
- Teams with 10 or more campers will pay discounted rate of $50.
In Association with SJB Alumnus '09 and 5-year nfl CB, Leon McFadden
How to Register
Register online using the form below or click the button below to print a registration form.
- Cost: $65 - Includes three camp days and a camp t-shirt
- Ages: Athletes Grades 3 - 8 (No high school age kids)
- July 1 - 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- July 2 - 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- July 3 - 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Location: St. John Bosco High School, Panish Family Stadium
- 13640 Bellflower Blvd., Bellflower, CA 90706
- Dress Code: Shorts, cleats (tennis shoes okay) and mouthpiece required
- For teams of 10 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Stadium Policy: Water bottles allowed. Sport drinks and food will not be permitted on field level
Refund and Cancellation Policy: Full refunds are available if the cancellation is made 3 days prior to the camp. If the cancellation is done after this time, there will be no refund given. Thank you for your understanding.