This camp will help develop confident and creative players while teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude in practice and play.
Campers will participate in a variety of soccer related activities such as: Tactical Knowledge, Creativity, Strength, Speed, Agility, Visualization, Deep Focus, Game-Time Intelligence, Body Mechanics, The Art of Finishing, Ball Mastery, Attacking 1v1, Defending Concepts , Group Play and more!
The St. John Bosco Youth Soccer Camp is run by St. John Bosco High School soccer coaches who utilize age-specific technical and physiological programs and an extensive support program on and off the training field.
- Cost: $125
- Includes Four Camp Days & a T-Shirt
- Ages: Open to Boys & Girls Ages 7 - 14
- Monday, July 8 | 9 a.m. - Noon
- Tuesday, July 9 | 9 a.m. - Noon
- Wednesday, July 10 | 9 a.m. - Noon
- Thursday, July 11 | 9 a.m. - Noon
- Location: St. John Bosco High School
13640 S. Bellflower Blvd.
Bellflower, CA 90706 | Athletic Complex