- Maximization of physical distancing
- Daily wellness screening
- Mandatory face coverings/masks while indoors
- Enhancement of campus and community sanitation practices
As we take necessary steps to allow in-person instruction we have recently purchased three additional air and surface purification products that will maximize our safety on campus, in addition to the Bipolar Ionization HVAC system.
These products include:
- Pathogen Shields
- Micro-Barrier Products
- Green Drains
St. John Bosco's 36-acre campus can accommodate these changes. Our faculty, staff, and the entire student body will have more than 50 designated learning spaces, including 45 classrooms, the Multipurpose Room, the Learning Commons, the Theater, Athletic Facilities, plus plenty of outdoor space. We will also return to our traditional two semester academic calendar with a rotating block bell schedule.
Thank you for your trust and support. Please e-mail our Health Management Coordinator, for more information. We cant wait to safely welcome students back to campus!
Important Documents For Campus Safety (In accordance to LACDPH)
- COVID Safety Plan (Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Program (CPP)
- Reopening Protocols for K-12: Appendix T1 Checklist
- CDPH COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist (California Department of Public Health Checklist)