Steve W. Fillet '80
Alumni Association President
St. John Bosco High School
Everyone at Bosco is working very hard to make and keep Bosco at the forefront of education, sports, science, the arts and every other way imaginable. I would like to hear from you about whatever is on your mind.
The brotherhood among our alumni is a strong tradition and there are a number of ways Bosco alumni can remain connected to the school - below are a few suggestions:
- Put Bosco on the "radar screen" for individuals you know who are searching for a better overall educational opportunity.
- Help us identify quality schools that end in the 8th grade.
- Help identify students for our summer camps and summer programs.
- Host an admission reception in your area for prospective students.
- Make a Gift to the Braves Annual Fund. The Braves Annual Fund directly supports faculty and students. It provides the school with the essential dollars necessary for program enhancements not covered by tuition.
- Make a Planned Gift to Bosco.
- Attend a Bosco athletic event.
- Attend one of our Fine Arts events. Plays and band concerts are held throughout the academic year.
- Serve as a class agent.