New to Bosco
Welcome to Bosco! We are hosting New Mother's Welcome Events in the beginning of the school year to onboard all the moms and guardians of our incoming Freshman students and any new transfer students. These events offer a the opportunity to socialize with other moms and welcome you into the Bosco community!
Wednesday, September 1 - Long Beach
Friday, September 3 -- South Bay
The official provider of St. John Bosco High School Uniforms
- What is the dress code for students?
- Will there be an orientation for new families?
- When is the first day of classes?
- How do I get involved as a parent?
- What is PowerSchool?
- What is Naviance?
- How do I change my phone number in PowerSchool?
- Is there a summer reading list?
- Where can I find information concerning Textbooks?
- What Electronic Device should I purchase for my son?
- Does the school provide transportation from different cities?
(562) 920-1734 ext. 596
Club information, ID card replacement, dance guest passes
(562) 920-1734 ext. 224
Absences, tardiness, illnesses, lost & found
(562) 920-1734 ext. 249
(562) 920-1734 ext. 263
(562) 920-1734 ext. 268
Career information, scheduling problems, college information
(562) 920-1734 ext. 313
(562) 920-1734 ext. 509
Transcripts, change of residence, phone number or email
(562) 920-1734 ext. 295
Personal counseling for students
Youth Ministry Office
(562) 920-1734 ext. 543
Spiritual counseling for students
- Parent Portal
- Daily Announcements
- Online Registration
- The Week Ahead
This page will features the archive of our Sunday newsletter
- College Counseling & Guidance
Schoology is our learning management system. Parents & students may access Schoology to see grades, assignments, announcements, the Brave calendar, and much more.
Naviance is an online program with single sign-in for students & parents that promotes college and career readiness through its application programs.
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Parent/Student Guide
- Service Hour Opportunities
- School Calendar
- Transportation Services