New to Bosco
We are delighted that you will join the St. John Bosco High School community in the August. We know that you and your family have many questions as you prepare for this exciting new experience. We have a number of programs in place to facilitate this transition, including Parent and Student Orientation and Welcome BBQ in the fall.
In this section of the website you will learn more about these programs, as well as uniform and book purchases, volunteer opportunities, school communication, and other important information. Knowing that we cannot anticipate all of the many questions you may have, please feel free to us at (562) 920-1734 with any additional questions. We are here to help, and we look forward to seeing you on campus soon!
Dr. Christian De Larkin
- Will there be an orientation for new families?
- When is the first day of classes?
- How do I get involved as a parent?
- What is PowerSchool?
- What is Naviance?
- How do I change my phone number in PowerSchool?
- Is there a summer reading list?
- Where can I find information concerning Textbooks?
- What Electronic Device should I purchase for my son?
- Does the school provide transportation from different cities?
Who to Contact
Main Office: (562) 920-1734
General information, tuition and billing questions
(562) 920-1734 ext. 596
Club information, ID card replacement, dance guest passes
(562) 920-1734 ext. 224
Absences, tardiness, illnesses, lost & found
(562) 920-1734 ext. 250
(562) 920-1734 ext. 263
(562) 920-1734 ext. 261
Career information, scheduling problems, college information
(562) 920-1734 ext. 321
(562) 920-1734 ext. 511
Transcripts, change of residence, phone number or email
(562) 920-1734 ext. 295
Personal counseling for students
Youth Ministry Office
(562) 920-1734 ext. 543
Spiritual counseling for students