|8 - 8:45 a.m.||Check-In & Shopping|
This celebration is for all St. John Bosco High School students & the special women in their lives.
Due to an Anticipated Sell-Out, We Ask You to Note the Following:
Ticket Sales are Now Closed
- Seating is assigned. We will make every effort to accommodate your seating requests.
- Tickets will be held at Will Call.
- A ticket must be purchased for everyone in your party including your son
- September 11 – October 15: $50/person
- October 16 - December 1: $60/person (based upon availability, as sell-out is expected)
- Attire is dress pants, shirt and tie for all students, holiday festive for guests.
Ticket SaleS ARE Now Closed
Please Select How Many Tickets You Want to Purchase Below
Service Hours Opportunity
Fathers are welcome to volunteer to work the event for service hours.
- For ticket information, contact Amy Krisch at (562) 920-1734 ext. 231.
- For all other event information (vendor space request, event donations), contact Kim Dorio at (562) 896-3444 or ParentAssociation@bosco.org.
Event Co-Chairs: Kim Dorio & Patty Fierro
For every $25 in value, you will receive one hour of service. We have received many wonderful donations in the past and hope the interest continues. Please remember, all money raised will be used to provide financial support to programs and services for our boys.
Please fill out the donation receipt form here and present your item to Amy Krisch, Special Events and Annual Giving Manager in Institutional Advancement, Room 201.
- Sports items/sports gift cards
- Electronic devices
- Religious items (Willow Tree, Blue Sky Clayworks)
- Tickets for theme parks: Temecula Balloon & Wine Festival, Knott's Berry Farm,
- Disneyland, museums, Griffith Observatory, paintballing, etc.
- Restaurant gift cards
- Entertainment: movies, concert tickets, golf, comedy clubs, bowling, beer making
- Alcohol-related items: wine, liquor, tastings, picnic basket, openers, glasses, etc.
- Beauty gift certificates (i.e. Burke Williams, Complexions, Sephora, Nordstrom)
- Massage therapy
- Dermatology services
- Flower arrangements
- Teeth whitening
- Photo shoots
- Hotel accommodation vouchers
- Cash, checks/VISA/American Express cards
- Home Goods: Keurig coffee maker, etc.
Should you have any questions, please email ParentAssociation@bosco.org.