|8- 8:45 a.m.||Check-In & Shopping|
Registration for Mother / Son Mass & Breakfast is now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you!
- This celebration is for all St. John Bosco High School students & the special women in their lives.
Due to an Anticipated Sell-Out, We Ask You to Note the Following:
- Tickets will only be sold at Bosco.org or in Room 201 until Friday, November 30
- Seating is assigned. We will make every effort to accommodate your seating requests.
- Tickets will be held at Will Call.
- A ticket must be purchased for everyone in your party, including your son
- September 20 – October 15: $50/person
- October 20 - December 1: $60/person (based upon availability, as sell-out is expected)
- No refunds after November 30
- Attire Hawaiian or Holiday Festive
- Student Attire: Hawaiian or button down shirt w/tie and slacks (no shorts or flip flops)
Service Hours Opportunity
Fathers are welcome to volunteer to work the event for service hours.
- For ticket information, contact ParentAssociation@bosco.org
- For all other event information (vendor space request, event donations), contact Erika Medina at (562) 415-4447, Ada O'Neil at (562) 964-8647 or ParentAssociation@bosco.org
Event Co-Chairs: Erika Medina and Ada O'Neil
For every $38 in value, you will receive one hour of service. We have received many wonderful donations in the past and hope the interest continues. Please remember, all money raised will be used to provide financial support to programs and services for our boys.
Please fill out the donation receipt form here and present your item to Amy Krisch, Director of Alumni Relations and Special Events in Institutional Advancement, Room 201.
- Sports items/sports gift cards
- Electronic devices
- Religious items (Willow Tree, Blue Sky Clayworks)
- Tickets for theme parks: Temecula Balloon & Wine Festival, Knott's Berry Farm,
- Disneyland, museums, Griffith Observatory, paintballing, etc.
- Restaurant gift cards
- Entertainment: movies, concert tickets, golf, comedy clubs, bowling, beer making
- Alcohol-related items: wine, liquor, tastings, picnic basket, openers, glasses, etc.
- Beauty gift certificates (i.e. Burke Williams, Complexions, Sephora, Nordstrom)
- Massage therapy
- Dermatology services
- Flower arrangements
- Teeth whitening
- Photo shoots
- Hotel accommodation vouchers
- Cash, checks/VISA/American Express cards
- Home Goods: Keurig coffee maker, etc.
Should you have any questions, please email ParentAssociation@bosco.org.