This celebration is for all St. John Bosco High School students & the special women in their lives.
- 8:00-8:45 a.m. | Check-In and Shopping
- 9:00 a.m. | Mass
- 10:00 a.m. | Breakfast
Due to an Anticipated Sell-Out, We Ask You to Note the Following:
- Tickets will only be sold at Bosco.org or in Room 201 until Friday, November 29
- Seating is assigned
- We will make every effort to accommodate your seating requests
- Tickets will be held at Will Call
- A ticket must be purchased for everyone in your party, including your son
- $60 per person
- No refunds after November 29
- Semi Formal / Holiday Festive
- Student Attire: Button down shirt with tie and slacks (no shorts or flip flops)
Service Hours Opportunity
- Fathers are welcome to volunteer to work the event for service hours.
- For event and ticket information, vendor space request or raffle/silent auction donations contact ParentAssociation@bosco.org
Event Co-Chairs: Veronica Figueroa and Alondra Quigg
For every $38 in value, you will receive one hour of service. We have received many wonderful donations in the past and hope the interest continues. Please remember, all money raised will be used to provide financial support to programs and services for our boys.
Please fill out the donation receipt form here and send your item to Amy Krisch, Director of Special Events in the Advancement Office, Room 201.
- Sports items/sports gift cards
- Electronic devices
- Religious items (Willow Tree, Blue Sky Clayworks)
- Tickets for theme parks: Temecula Balloon & Wine Festival, Knott's Berry Farm,
- Disneyland, museums, Griffith Observatory, paintballing, etc.
- Restaurant gift cards
- Entertainment: movies, concert tickets, golf, comedy clubs, bowling, beer making
- Alcohol-related items: wine, liquor, tastings, picnic basket, openers, glasses, etc.
- Beauty gift certificates (i.e. Burke Williams, Complexions, Sephora, Nordstrom)
- Massage therapy
- Dermatology services
- Flower arrangements
- Teeth whitening
- Photo shoots
- Hotel accommodation vouchers
- Cash, checks/VISA/American Express cards
- Home Goods: Keurig coffee maker, etc.
Should you have any questions, please email ParentAssociation@bosco.org.