The Brave Senior Dedication
The Brave yearbook is a terrific way to commemorate your son’s achievements, extracurricular activities, and friendship from St. John Bosco High School.
We invite you to celebrate their milestone by having your family’s well wishes be a part of the St. John Bosco High 2020 yearbook.
Sunday, March 1st 2020
Submission: There is only one option this year and that is to create your Senior Ad by using the service provided by Balfour (a $1 credit card processing fee applies).
Ad options and pricing:
- Half page ($120)
- One full page ($240)
- Late Fee Applied ($80)--any submission after March 1st
- No senior ads can be accepted later than March 13th
Before you create your Ad, think of:
- Placement of Student’s name
- Placement of photos
- Your message
- For layout inspirations get a blank sheet of paper and make it the dimension of your ad before going on to the Balfour site
Check out the 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019 Yearbooks and Pinterest for ideas
- Visit balfour.com and find our school
- Select ad size
- Create an account (name, email, & password)
- Enter student’s first & last name, click Create New Ad
- Choose an ad design
- Upload photos & design ad
- Click Add to Cart & Checkout- Ad delivered to yearbook staff
We have included a more detail instruction sheet for your convenience. Click here to view
Balfour Helpline: 1-800-944-5930
All Senior Dedications must be turned in no later than Friday, March 13th, 2020.
We cannot take any ads past this due date (please be advised- Balfour will stop submissions at Midnight on March 13th). If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Flaherty at firstname.lastname@example.org (email is the preferred method of communication)
For information regarding how to create the ad, please contact the Balfour Helpline listed above.