The 2019-2020 service hour period runs from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
- Each family is required to work a total of 20 hours of service in each of the four years; therefore, additional hours beyond the required 20 are not rolled over to the next year. The requirement is a per student obligation; parents with more than one son attending St. John Bosco High School have a 20-hour obligation per student.
- We will also be allowing service hour credits for donated goods. There will be one service hour credit given for each $38 value of goods. It is the responsibility of the parents to contact the school to volunteer your time or goods to complete the required 20 hours. The family is responsible for keeping record of agreed upon assignments as reminder notices will not be sent.
If a parent agrees to accept a service hour assignment and does not show up for that event, regardless of the circumstances, there will be a $25 per hour fee that will be charged to the tuition account. A minimum notification of three (3) business days is required to avoid this charge. Payment of this charge falls under the "Financial Agreement" category in your contract and also as stated in the Student-Parent Guide. This does not decrease the annual 20-hour obligation.
- Go to Track it Forward
- Click on Sign Up
- Fill out your profile information
- Click on Sign Up (again)
Download the App
*You must create your account on the computer prior to signing into the app.
- Open the app store on your mobile phone
- Search for "Volunteer Time Tracking" or "Track it Forward"
- Download and install the app
- Login with your credentials
Log Your Hours
- Login to Track it Forward
- Fill out your volunteer hour log
- Submit your time