(C) Denotes: Community Time
For more information, please contact Adan Jaramillo at (562) 920-1734 ext. 256 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The St. John Bosco High School community invites you to join us as we take an evening to honor our deceased loved ones on Thursday, November 1, from 5:00-8:00pm.
The event will feature a Prayer Service, altar displays, food vendors, an art exhibit, and live music. Hope to see you there!
- Who do I go to if I have locker trouble?
- Who do I contact if I need athletic forms?
- Who do I contact if I have scheduling problems?
- How do I replace my student ID card?
- Who do I contact to request a dance guest pass?
- What are the requirements for Christian Service?
At St. John Bosco High School we believe that as a Salesian Catholic high school we are called to follow Jesus Christ’s call to serve. We seek to emulate the love and compassion of Jesus who came to serve and not to be served.
Visit the Counseling & Guidance Office to RSVP
When the twilight shadows gather out along the campus green, and the stalwart Bosco Brave comes upon the scene. Mighty sons of St. John Bosco sing their hymn of praise to their loyal Alma Mater and their high school days.