Your student’s Senior Year is an exciting time and we know it can also be a bit overwhelming, so we hope this list of resources, dates and contacts will help you find the information to be prepared.
- Important information for students
- Senior events
- How to get transcripts
- Submit how you want your name to be displayed on your diploma
Senior Parent Information Night
The Senior Parent Meeting was held on Monday, March 6, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in the school chapel. To the right is the PowerPoint presentation from the meeting.
- Baccalaureate Mass
- Senior Events (Countdown Dance, Senior Pancake Brunch, Prom, Grad Nite)
- Senior Day of Recollection
- AP Exams & Senior Exams
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Adan Jaramillo '04 at (562) 920-1734 ext. 596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Messages from the Office of Academic Affairs
- College acceptances are to be turned into Mr. Quezada. Digital or hard copies are acceptable.
- The Counseling Office will have distributed final Grad Status Notices be the end of March. Any deficiencies that may affect graduation (completing their diploma with a minimum of 260 credits) are on this same notice. All graduation requirements must be completed by May 12, 2017, including any coursework completed outside of Bosco (e.g., an online course for remediation or to fulfill the Health requirement); official transcripts for this outside coursework must be provided to Ms. Araque.
- Students entering a 4-year college must pass college prep coursework with a “C” or better to remain eligible; students must submit their Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) to one campus by May 1, 2017.
- Graduated Transcripts to Universities: St. John Bosco will send one final graduated transcript to the university/college to which each graduated student will begin collegial study. Final transcript requests are due by May 19, 2017 to Ms. Araque in the Registrar Office. After May 19, there will be a $25 fee for each graduated transcript requested.
Click here to submit your Final Transcript Request