What is the bosco fund?
Most do not realize, but the cost to educate a Bosco man exceeds the amount charged for tuition. That “gap” is made up by the Bosco Fund. For the 2018-2019 School Year, the “gap” per student is $3400.
Independent of new buildings or separate fundraising initiatives, the Bosco Fund directly helps us in our day-to-day operations, and gives Bosco the needed flexibility to afford the essentials.
This year, we have a goal of raising $550,000. We hope each and every member of the Bosco Community will participate at any level.
The Don bosco society
Recognizing leadership gifts to the Bosco Fund, the Don Bosco Society is named in honor of our patron, and connects donors at each level to important figures and icons in our community.
- St. Francis De Sales Council: $50,000+
- St. Dominic Savio Circle: $25,000-$49,999
- Blue and Gold Fellows: $15,000-$24,999
- Turin Guild: $10,000-$14,999
- Victory Bell Associates: $5,000-$9,999
- Braves Benefactors: $1,941-$4,999
- 1940 Founders: $1940
- Salesian Supporters: $1000-$1939
- Friends of Bosco: Gifts up to $1000