All gifts, no matter the size, make an impact in the lives of students and in the future of St. John Bosco High School.
Gifts to the Bosco Fund are critical to sustaining excellence in all aspects at St. John Bosco High School. All gifts are 100% tax deductible. Thank you for your support!
The Don Bosco Society
Recognizing leadership gifts to the Bosco Fund, the Don Bosco Society is named in honor of our patron, and connects donors at each level to important figures and icons in our community. All donors will be recognized in the 2018-2019 Annual Report, published in October 2019.
- St. Francis De Sales Council: $50,000+
- St. Dominic Savio Circle: $25,000-$49,999
- Blue and Gold Fellows: $15,000-$24,999
- Turin Guild: $10,000-$14,999
- Victory Bell Associates: $5,000-$9,999
- Braves Benefactors: $1,941-$4,999
- 1940 Founders: $1940
- Salesian Supporters: $1000-$1939
- Friends of Bosco: Gifts up to $1000
Thank you for your generosity!